Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Blog Assignment #5 - PLN Part 2

At the beginning of the semester, we were asked to create a Personal Learning Network. At first, I did not know what that was and I had very little to add to mine. According to EduBlogs, a PLN allows a teacher to connect with other educators or resources from around the world. At the start of the semester, my PLN consisted of relatives who are teachers, past and current professors, and a few other teachers who I know personally.

Now as EDM 310 comes to an end, I have increased my Personal Learning Network. My PLN now includes Symbaloo, which will help me stay organized as a teacher. I will also use Blogger or another blogging site in my future classroom to publish students' work and to communicate with parents. I will also use Tweet Deck to stay connected to veteran teachers from all over the world. I know my PLN will continue to grow as I continue my education and learn about what is available to me. For example, I will most likely add future teachers. However, right now, I believe I have a good start.

PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment