Saturday, May 30, 2015

Blog Assignment #1

Before taking EDM 310, I heard a lot of negative comments. Other students said that the class was not hard but it was a lot of work and very time consuming. My fear for this class is that I am going to get busy one day and forget to do an assignment or miss an activity listed on the check list. Although I fear this class, compared to other classes, I feel like this class is going to be more relevant to today's teaching methods. Other classes can teach us ideas and methods to use in our future classrooms, but I feel as this class will be more useful because of how much of an impact technology has made on the schools, especially living in Baldwin County. I think the most difficult part of this class will be staying on top of the checklist and not accidentally skimming over an assignment. The best way I can address this issue is by staying organized and managing my time efficiently. Also, I am not very technologically advanced for someone my age; therefore I am nervous, yet excited about learning about the new technologies. The best thing for me to do in this situation is to ask questions and explore what technology has to offer in this day and age. I am looking forward to furthering my learning in EDM 310 and wondering what technologies we will be learning about and how they can be used in the classroom.
Computer

No comments:

Post a Comment